how I became a huge slut

Redberry

OFC Regular
There is a lot to this story but ill try to keep it as short as possible. It all started one day when hubby said he wished I could give all of our friends a blowjob. I asked him why he would want me doing sex acts with anyone besides him and he said he thought it would be fun to try and he wanted his friends to see how good i sucked cock. We decided that if an opportunity came up we would go for it.
The first few times we tried nothing happened. Then one day I was masturbating in my living room waiting for hubby to get home. He showed up with 2 of his friends and they walked in while I was having a huge orgasm and saw the whole thing. that night hubby fucked me, his friends watched and jerked off, then i let them cum on my tits. in less than a week I had given both of those guys blowjobs and a couple of weeks later I had fucked both of them.
I really loved the experience and wanted more. I was getting gangbanged by 5 or 6 guys once or twice a week. We had friends over to watch football on weekends and I would wait till the game was over and go to my bedroom, strip down naked, fix my hair and makeup really slutty then go back to the room with 10 to 20 guys in it that had no idea i was doing that. I would dance and rub all over everyone there and then I was getting gangbanged by 10 or 15 guys.
I was wanting more and more experiences. I started masturbating in places I had no chance of not getting caught. I went to a couple of gloryholes. I was getting double penetrated every way possible. I had up to 15 guys cumming in my pussy in a few hours even though i wasnt on birth control. I really had a thing for getting gangbanged by a bunch of black guys knowing I might get pregnant. I was just going wild as hell.
Hubby had joked for a long time that I should charge for sex and I could make tons of money being a whore. I fantasized about it and we made a plan to do it for one night. We reserved a hotel room in a city 200 miles away. We made a bunch of cards with the hotel name and room number on them. We took a friend with us and after we checked in we went out to every bar, club and night hangout around talking to people ang gave out 100 cards as invitations. After we went back to our room people started showing up with the cards. I spent the entire night till after the sun came up getting fucked nonstop in all my holes by complete strangers. when a guy was finished he would step aside and another guy would jump in. I noticed a lot of phones recording all nite i didnt even care. we ended up with a lot of cash and 39 cards returned. i thought it was a huge success.
A couple of days later i got a huge reality check. My brother called when i answered the phone the first thing he said was "what the hell is wrong with you" and just kept bitching at me saying i was crazy and stupid. i asked him why he was so pissed at me and he said 2 guys he worked with showed him videos of a whore and then he saw a video of me fucking a room full of guys for money and his little sister is a whore. i felt so bad and embarrassed that my brother saw me getting fucked like that so we turned it way down after that.

There is a lot to this story but ill try to keep it as short as possible. It all started one day when hubby said he wished I could give all of our friends a blowjob. I asked him why he would want me doing sex acts with anyone besides him and he said he thought it would be fun to try and he wanted his friends to see how good i sucked cock. We decided that if an opportunity came up we would go for it.
The first few times we tried nothing happened. Then one day I was masturbating in my living room waiting for hubby to get home. He showed up with 2 of his friends and they walked in while I was having a huge orgasm and saw the whole thing. that night hubby fucked me, his friends watched and jerked off, then i let them cum on my tits. in less than a week I had given both of those guys blowjobs and a couple of weeks later I had fucked both of them.
I really loved the experience and wanted more. I was getting gangbanged by 5 or 6 guys once or twice a week. We had friends over to watch football on weekends and I would wait till the game was over and go to my bedroom, strip down naked, fix my hair and makeup really slutty then go back to the room with 10 to 20 guys in it that had no idea i was doing that. I would dance and rub all over everyone there and then I was getting gangbanged by 10 or 15 guys.
I was wanting more and more experiences. I started masturbating in places I had no chance of not getting caught. I went to a couple of gloryholes. I was getting double penetrated every way possible. I had up to 15 guys cumming in my pussy in a few hours even though i wasnt on birth control. I really had a thing for getting gangbanged by a bunch of black guys knowing I might get pregnant. I was just going wild as hell.
Hubby had joked for a long time that I should charge for sex and I could make tons of money being a whore. I fantasized about it and we made a plan to do it for one night. We reserved a hotel room in a city 200 miles away. We made a bunch of cards with the hotel name and room number on them. We took a friend with us and after we checked in we went out to every bar, club and night hangout around talking to people ang gave out 100 cards as invitations. After we went back to our room people started showing up with the cards. I spent the entire night till after the sun came up getting fucked nonstop in all my holes by complete strangers. when a guy was finished he would step aside and another guy would jump in. I noticed a lot of phones recording all nite i didnt even care. we ended up with a lot of cash and 39 cards returned. i thought it was a huge success.
A couple of days later i got a huge reality check. My brother called when i answered the phone the first thing he said was "what the hell is wrong with you" and just kept bitching at me saying i was crazy and stupid. i asked him why he was so pissed at me and he said 2 guys he worked with showed him videos of a whore and then he saw a video of me fucking a room full of guys for money and his little sister is a whore. i felt so bad and embarrassed that my brother saw me getting fucked like that so we turned it way down after that.
I think ur hot

Interesting!You've explored your passions!

Apart from phone recordings, everything was perfect.

Back