How many sex parters have you had in total until now?

This really shouldn't be a contest to see who has banged more than the next person.

Having said that, and knowing that I had posted a number previously, I shall complete the additional data. Incidentally, I was surprised that I had so many more sexual exploits than others ... mostly before age 30.

I am male, 70 years of age, and have had 36 sexual partners, all female. Being in a rock band certainly helped add to those numbers. Groupies are strictly short term affairs -- hot, but short term. Incidentally, the last two relationships were women that I had married. Lasting relationships truly are the most rewarding!

Last edited:
I had a couple women during my stint with the military. However, it included the only encounter with a hooker for which I paid. That is not to say that non-hookers were cheap ... in fact some were the most expensive pieces of ass that I ever had! :)

Good grief. The fact that my first sexual congress occurred at age 17, and very few followed until my rock band became known. I was a pretty shy kid, after all. Then all hell broke loose! :)

So it really is that easy to get pussy while in the military? Only asking cuz my bf Is ex military and I thought most of his stories from those days were made up but maybe not lol
Serving in the Marine Corps doesn't really lend itself to seeing much of Europe. But I rotated to Okinawa in Oct of 85 and the red-light district consisted of BC Street, Gate 2 Street, and Whisper Alley. During the daylight hours BC St (Business Center) and Gate 2 St (Kedena Air Base) is where commerce happened. All kinds of stores, selling anything you might want and very good restaurants. But all those places closed 5, because at 6 all the bars and brothels opened up. And Whisper Alley was kind of a 24/7 thing.
It was literally this easy, $5.00 for a BJ, $15-20 for a short time (30 mins or a nut, whichever comes first.), $25-30 for a long time (3 Hours)

Serving in the Marine Corps doesn't really lend itself to seeing much of Europe. But I rotated to Okinawa in Oct of 85 and the red-light district consisted of BC Street, Gate 2 Street, and Whisper Alley. During the daylight hours BC St (Business Center) and Gate 2 St (Kedena Air Base) is where commerce happened. All kinds of stores, selling anything you might want and very good restaurants. But all those places closed 5, because at 6 all the bars and brothels opened up. And Whisper Alley was kind of a 24/7 thing.
It was literally this easy, $5.00 for a BJ, $15-20 for a short time (30 mins or a nut, whichever comes first.), $25-30 for a long time (3 Hours)
Thank you for your service. I served in the Army, yet I have a soft spot in my heart (or my head) for Marines. They truly are a breed apart.

Thank you for your detailed data regarding the Okinawan red light district. :)

69 (being unironic btw)

i've only had 1 partner after i turned 18. my count is so high bcus i was a prostitute in my teen years

25m I only had 2 both hookers. I doubt I will have sex with any woman who isn't a hooker

Last edited:
19 male here. Two women so far, both in their thirties. Fuck, I'm getting hard at mere memory!

Back