Husbands friend.

Does this make me a slut?

• Total voters

Minxiie

OFC Regular
Okay, so my husband was once telling his friend about me and how we should all hang out. One night we were all together but then he had to run out to attend a meeting, leaving me there with his friend. We decided to get more acquainted over drinks, laughing and joking before he compliments me and my figure, (I was wearing tight black pvc leggings with a strapless zip up top at the front, it pushed up my boobs a lot and heels) it should have been classed as inappropriate but I won't lie I didn't mind the attention and he was cute.

A drink later and my more affectionate side started to come out as he gave me a few more compliments, this time telling me I have really cute lips as I giggle from the attention. After hearing that I slowly placed my hand on his thigh, slightly sliding it up as I leaned forward slightly. I then said to him "If you like my lips now, you'd love what they could do."

He then said back to me "that's only for your husband though right?" I then just smirked at him as my hand was slowly unzipping his jeans as I reply with "what do you think?."
I then reached my hand into his jeans, leaning forward so my face was close when I pull him out of his pants. I licked all over it with my tongue before showing him why he'd love my lips, gliding them all the way down his shaft more than a few times.

Let's just say one thing lead to another and my leggings were torn from behind as he gave it to me as I moaned so loudly. I even treated him to putting it between my boobs, pumping it as he made a mess of my boobs and face.

There's my confession.

Last edited:
Okay, so my husband was once telling his friend about me and how we should all hang out. One night we were all together but then he had to run out to attend a meeting, leaving me there with his friend. We decided to get more acquainted over drinks, laughing and joking before he compliments me and my figure, (I was wearing tight black pvc leggings with a strapless zip up top at the front, it pushed up my boobs a lot and heels) it should have been classed as inappropriate but I won't lie I didn't mind the attention and he was cute.

A drink later and my more affectionate side started to come out as he gave me a few more compliments, this time telling me I have really cute lips as I giggle from the attention. After hearing that I slowly placed my hand on his thigh, slightly sliding it up as I leaned forward slightly. I then said to him "If you like my lips now, you'd love what they could do."

He then said back to me "that's only for your husband though right?" I then just smirked at him as my hand was slowly unzipping his jeans as I reply with "what do you think?."
I then reached my hand into his jeans, leaning forward so my face was close when I pull him out of his pants. I licked all over it with my tongue before showing him why he'd love my lips, gliding them all the way down his shaft more than a few times.

Let's just say one thing lead to another and my leggings were torn from behind as he gave it to me as I moaned so loudly. I even treated him to putting it between my boobs, pumping it as he made a mess of my boobs and face.

There's my confession.
Love it

Thanks, he loved it too considering how messy him shooting over my boobs and face was (plus my tongue). The hubby still doesn't know about how acquainted we got too :p
That is definitely quite slutty but theres nothing wrong with that.

Well I'm jealous,:D getting a repeat performance from a fine figure of woman. Not surprised he was staring at you all night, probably licking his lips as well...:p

There's my confession.
Wow this has made my day! Wish i had a friend like you :) gorgeous, sexy, and fun!

There's my confession.
Love it beaut, lucky man

Back