I’m new here. I really enjoy it when guys send me pics of their cocks on my face

NO not at all Abbey! I know of girls who get turned on by it as well. Send me a pic and I'll put my cock on it and send it to you if you'd like

hey baby girl send me a picture and I'll put my cock on it and send it back to you sweetheart meaning dream of me fucking you and your pussy

IMG_20191130_053204.jpg IMG_20191130_053007.jpg IMG_20191130_053204.jpg IMG_20191130_053007.jpg IMG_20191130_053204.jpg IMG_20191130_053007.jpg IMG_20191130_053204.jpg I like couples especially when the boyfriend starts jerking off while watching me finger-fuck my asshole and lick up every drop of his girls pussy juice and cum that she squirted from her wet dripping cunt!
What I really love and have done several times is meeting the right couple to just lay and masturbate with and watch each other. If the boyfriend is cool with it, I will let him touch my anus and it usually ends with a dildo or buttplug being shoved repeatedly into my asshole until shoot my load on her pink wet pussy.
I get so fucking horny when I think about, my cock instantly get big and hard. I need to bust a nut right now!

I have a weird thing, guess you could call it a fetish. I love it when guys take my social media pics and send them to me with their cocks on it. Is that weird?
Have look at mine if you like it i send

View attachment 26311 View attachment 26312 View attachment 26311 View attachment 26312 View attachment 26311 View attachment 26312 View attachment 26311 I like couples especially when the boyfriend starts jerking off while watching me finger-fuck my asshole and lick up every drop of his girls pussy juice and cum that she squirted from her wet dripping cunt!
What I really love and have done several times is meeting the right couple to just lay and masturbate with and watch each other. If the boyfriend is cool with it, I will let him touch my anus and it usually ends with a dildo or buttplug being shoved repeatedly into my asshole until shoot my load on her pink wet pussy.
I get so fucking horny when I think about, my cock instantly get big and hard. I need to bust a nut right now!
Lovely cock

I have a weird thing, guess you could call it a fetish. I love it when guys take my social media pics and send them to me with their cocks on it. Is that weird?
There’s nothing weird about it, there’s even a forum on here specifically for that. Check out the ‘Tributes’ forum. You will get plenty of attention there ;)

Back