I’m paranoid my pussy doesn’t look right

Harleykate

14FE2388-8CA2-41CB-935F-13D3574B9E3C.jpeg This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.

Attachments

• C019F028-3363-4D79-BB36-98841258A79E.jpeg
    C019F028-3363-4D79-BB36-98841258A79E.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
well, you should submit a few pic of your pussy here and we will ler you know if she looks right or not

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Perfect Pussy!

If a guy laughs at you for having a weird-looking pussy, dump a bucket of fish guts over his head. By the time you get under the bedsheets, any bloke who isn't a pathetic shitbird and a complete waste of your time wouldn't mind what your pussy looks like. A real man would actually say good things about your pussy to try and boost your confidence. For instance: you having a big clit makes it easier to find, and certainly easier to pleasure.

In short, unless your pussy is visibly diseased and smelling like rotten cheese, most guys don't mind, and anybody who does really isn't worth your time.

View attachment 52442 This may sound silly and maybe I’m worrying over nothing but recently a close friend dated a new guy and first time they go to have sex he laughs and says your pussy lips are huge.She was so upset and become self conscious shes considering drastic surgery.But even though a guy has never made a remark to me like that I’m thinking what if my next date makes a comment like that?What if he says I have a huge clit or big saggy lips?really just want to know I’m over worrying.We’re all made different and that guy should never have made my friend feel she’s not normal.So honestly so I can stop this stupid over thinking and start dating again.Is my pussy fine?I feel stupid asking.
Very nice pussy, perfectly lickable and fuckable, you should have no worries about it

a wide open shot would be fun too!

It’s perfect!

Believe me, from where i'm sitting, your pussy looks absolutely gorgeous, like the others who have commented, so fuckable and lickable, that guy is an idiot

Back