I admit.

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

I admit that Im getting scared, just a little. I've been reconsidering nearly every choice I've ever made, and what scares me is how little I'd change. It scares me how happy I am, and no matter how much I try to ignore it, all I can think about sometimes is "What is it going to be that ends my happiness, yet again? And what's taking it so long? ". I don't know why I feel this way, and that scares me too. But, most of all my lack of control over my emotions is scaring me. I just felt that I needed to get this off my chest.

I admit that Im getting scared, just a little. I've been reconsidering nearly every choice I've ever made, and what scares me is how little I'd change. It scares me how happy I am, and no matter how much I try to ignore it, all I can think about sometimes is "What is it going to be that ends my happiness, yet again? And what's taking it so long? ". I don't know why I feel this way, and that scares me too. But, most of all my lack of control over my emotions is scaring me. I just felt that I needed to get this off my chest.
I have learned that sharing seems to make us feel better. I personally am bad about choking down and not dealing with or showing emotion or feelings to the point eventually they explode in some form . For me happiness is more of a attitude I get up and put on each day. Be content ,peaceful,thankful you have to put that song of happiness there. So even in tough times, my happiness is controlled by me not anyone or anything. Yes we will have our curves,hills,and valleys that is part of life. It is hard to go forward when we are always looking back. Of course I know very little about you..so this may have been more for myself than you.But find your happiness in yourself keep looking forward .

I have learned that sharing seems to make us feel better. I personally am bad about choking down and not dealing with or showing emotion or feelings to the point eventually they explode in some form . For me happiness is more of a attitude I get up and put on each day. Be content ,peaceful,thankful you have to put that song of happiness there. So even in tough times, my happiness is controlled by me not anyone or anything. Yes we will have our curves,hills,and valleys that is part of life. It is hard to go forward when we are always looking back. Of course I know very little about you..so this may have been more for myself than you.But find your happiness in yourself keep looking forward .
In all honesty, I used to always have to feign happiness. I don't seem to have to anymore. Thank you for your kind words. :)

Do you think that you may be at a cross roads? One that once you cross would be difficult if not impossible to turn back from?

She is very lucky to have you, I have no clue who she is just know I am jealous. Lol how long have you been with her?
I can't quite remember. A few weeks, I think. Its just been a blur to me. Every second Im without her slows down and makes it feel like ages.

I can't quite remember. A few weeks, I think. Its just been a blur to me. Every second Im without her slows down and makes it feel like ages.
That is a nice feeling, if I may is it Sun66? She keeps liking my posts in this thread. (Not that there is anything wrong with that Sun.) Regardless I am happy for the both of you.

Okay, I with you the best in your endeavor with your new partner.
Thank you. I just wish she was mine alone sometimes, but I know that's not what she wants, so Ill accept it. For her.

Back