I believe

I love the Loch Ness monster and I believe it is a dinosaur that managed to survive and I think there may be more than just one .
It's very possible it exists as no one has been to the bottom of the loch. Also it has access to the sea. There is a scientist researching the loch, they found a large moving mass in the loch with sonar. They couldn't rule out if it was a school of fish or one large creature.

It's very possible it exists as no one has been to the bottom of the loch. Also it has access to the sea. There is a scientist researching the loch, they found a large moving mass in the loch with sonar. They couldn't rule out if it was a school of fish or one large creature.
Dammit, you're making me feel like a kid again. I used to be absolutely fascinated with Loch Ness. They're still researching it?

I do not have enough knowledge on either Bigfoot or Nessy but am pretty open minded so if compelled I could potentially believe it

Reactions: Ali
Around where I live they look for the WOODBOOGER. Lol no shit I think he is Big Foots ugly cousin. I say keep believing it. We all need something to believe in.

Back