I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot lie..... About 10 years ago when I was still living in an apartment. A police officer came knocking on my door. When I answered I don't know what came over me; but I looked at him for a moment and said 'Oh no there must be some kind of mistake, I wanted a female stripper'.

I didn't even get a smile or nothing as he kept his stern look and asked if I knew of my neighbors whereabouts. I had to keep myself from laughing too much as I said I didn't know. He just said alright then and have a nice day before walking off.

I have never wanted to read a cop's mind so much before in my life.

I cannot tell a lie..... I only check out the chat rooms to see is there are any good pics and gifs being shared. Sometimes all there is is dicks pics and then I just leave. Sometimes I'll troll the trolls and take a chance on starting up a conversation with a lady. Might even get lucky where she wants to talk to me. But for the most part I only go there for any possibly good pics and gifs.

I cannot tell a lie..... I sometimes think I wanna be apart of a gang bang or join another guy into double teaming a lady; but I am also a selfish greedy man who wants to keep her all to myself.

I can not tell a lie, a major reason I broke up with my ex is she wanted me to quit shooting because she didn't like it. In doing that I realized I would prefer to go shooting over sex....

I can not tell a lie, I think i spend too much time trying to figure out what I do wrong when dating. I think I need to learn that if chemistry isn't there it is not me.

Back