I cannot tell a lie........

Yes I think after 27 years you deserve it. My husband and I spend time separately. I have my own group of friends. I hope you find a group. Where do you live?
I also have 4 kids, a grandbaby and large extended family, so it's not just my hubby that I've put first. I don't have my own friends, but that's changing. I live in New Mexico. :)

I cannot tell a lie.......I've considered being homosexual at times, even though I know I'm straight. I have the best male buddies ever tho. I've also had some sort of a man-crush on a few great-looking actors.

It's just that I've thought of getting that affection and belongingness in possible ways :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot tell a lie.......I've considered being homosexual at times, even though I know I'm straight. I have the best male buddies ever tho. I've also had some sort of a man-crush on a few great-looking actors.

It's just that I've thought of getting that affection and belongingness in possible ways :oops:
I was trying to write a thought provoking answer, and the words weren't coming out the way i intended, so I'll put it another way. I feel that society has made it so that men can't have that closeness and affection with each other without identifying that as gay. We as humans, need touch, need to feel like we belong, need a connection to others, and it doesn't have to mean that you want a sexual relationship with them. I think it's natural to feel how you do. :)

I cannot tell a lie, I've wondered what it would be like to have a cock of my own for a day. imagining what it must feel like to have an orgasm and ejaculate the cum. I think I would end up playing with myself all day. :)

Back