I cannot tell a lie........

Hi! You need to start your comment with, I cannot tell a lie, I'm frustrated a bit by the fact that some men here think shoving their dick pics in my face before a hello, is going to get a response from me. :)
I was talking to sun, didn't realize that I did not click quote.

I cannot lie, I don’t understand how some men think that posting their social media details on someone’s profile page that they don’t even know or on their own page is actually going to work? It doesn’t with me and I’m not sure it does with others? Oh unless there is a financial transaction involved then it might with some members.

My advice make contact first get to know someone that may be a better approach????
You don’t want all my social media information? I am hurt!!!!

I cannot lie, I already have yours! And you got to know me first remember and you are my friend. Actually I cannot lie you totally followed my advice lol. You are awesome Wanakotr x
I can not lie. Thank you for the compliment. But my sarcastic humor will always be around to keep it interesting.

I cannot tell a lie.. it's the middle of the night, and I awoke, I watched my friend cum for me on cam, then cane here to be greeted by a super hot, make me wet, message from another friend. All this while laying next to my sleeping hubby. Trying not to wake him as I pleasures myself at the thought of my friends. ;):p:)

I cannot tell a lie.. it's the middle of the night, and I awoke, I watched my friend cum for me on cam, then cane here to be greeted by a super hot, make me wet, message from another friend. All this while laying next to my sleeping hubby. Trying not to wake him as I pleasures myself at the thought of my friends. ;):p:)

Good that you're having fun, Renee!
You deserve all the love and sexual offers :)

I cannot tell a lie..............I discovered fapping all by myself at age 16. Before that, I'd just feel funny staring at pics of nude girls on the 2-inch screen Nokia phone I was given :/ and I'd just browse naked girls tirelessly, but my phone had a menial prepaid internet plan. So this involved spending my pocket
money :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back