I confess... a girl in my class wants to fuck me

J

Jordan2603

So there's this girl in my college class and as I was coming back up to the floor of my class in the elevator I check my phone and I get a message from her saying she wants to fuck me. Ever since I've been thinking of how much of a sex fiend she probably is any I want to tie her down and fuck her all night till she squirts all over my cock. Do I talk to her and fuck her silly?

So there's this girl in my college class and as I was coming back up to the floor of my class in the elevator I check my phone and I get a message from her saying she wants to fuck me. Ever since I've been thinking of how much of a sex fiend she probably is any I want to tie her down and fuck her all night till she squirts all over my cock. Do I talk to her and fuck her silly?
Yes you should.

Do both

Back