I confess to...

N

nby323

....Softly kissing your neck and shoulders as I run my hand lightly over you.
Cupping your breast and lightly squeezing it as I kiss along your neck to nibble on your ear. My cock slowly sliding back and forth along your pussy.
Rolling your nipple between my fingers. Feeling it harden as I play with it. Kissing and lightly licking down your neck and along your shoulders. My hardness sliding between your legs along your wetting slit. Slowly back and forth. Slipping just the head inside you as my hands roam your body feeling your soft skin. My lips tasting your neck and shoulders. Lightly nibbling on your ear. Slowly pushing my hard cock inside your pussy. Inch by inch. Feeling your pussy grip and hug my cock as it slides deeper and deeper inside you

....Softly kissing your neck and shoulders as I run my hand lightly over you.
Cupping your breast and lightly squeezing it as I kiss along your neck to nibble on your ear. My cock slowly sliding back and forth along your pussy.
Rolling your nipple between my fingers. Feeling it harden as I play with it. Kissing and lightly licking down your neck and along your shoulders. My hardness sliding between your legs along your wetting slit. Slowly back and forth. Slipping just the head inside you as my hands roam your body feeling your soft skin. My lips tasting your neck and shoulders. Lightly nibbling on your ear. Slowly pushing my hard cock inside your pussy. Inch by inch. Feeling your pussy grip and hug my cock as it slides deeper and deeper inside you
Hey babe, very sensual, very sexy, miss you xx

Back