I confess...

I live a double life. Cute college girl on the outside.. sex freak internally.

I also have major crushes on men 20+ years older than me.. it often feels like taboo but there's something about the age gap that turns me on.

I also am gay as hell and almost no one knows in my real-life. Am I hopeless? Probably. :,)
Where you from sweetheart

I have similar problems apart from the gay as hell bit. I'm attracted to women way younger than me and I'm a meek and mild IT engineer by day but horny old guy by night lol

Alice dont knock yourself like you sound ffucking amazing trully unique one of a kind who gives a fuck if your gay,straight,bi as long as your happy babe and lets behonest you look fucking stunning so you can have the pic of the ladys and the men.. if you fancy a chat sometime drop me a line gorgeous..

Alice dont knock yourself like you sound ffucking amazing trully unique one of a kind who gives a fuck if your gay,straight,bi as long as your happy babe and lets behonest you look fucking stunning so you can have the pic of the ladys and the men.. if you fancy a chat sometime drop me a line gorgeous..
Thank you!! I've learned to accept my behavior as my unique traits. :p

Back