I confess...

That I feel ugly and useless compared to most people I know.
Those feelings are black holes, i have been there. They can be a special kind of hell, you must learn to accept yourself before expecting anyone else to. Other wise you are just setting yourself up for a abusive relationship.

That is terrible that You feel that way and I want you to stop it. You are attractive and you are not useless. Everyone has their thing that they are good at, just keep searching you will find it. Also you have to think more highly of yourself. Keep working at it you will make it.

From what see your a beautiful. We all have stuff we would probably change. But that is what makes us unique . Embrace you are , be confident and be your self. So we can enjoy how beautiful you are

It breaks my heart to hear you say this, dear. I may not know you, but I can tell you two things right off the bat. One, you’re gorgeous, as all the guys here will testify. Two, you are not useless. Sometimes, you just get into a funk. Right now, I’m homeless and close to broke. If it weren’t for the university I’m attending, I’d be on the streets. But the wonderful thing about life is that we have endless opportunities to pick ourselves up. I’m submitting a book to a poetry contest, and may get published. I have no doubt in my mind that you will one day be the woman everyone envies and looks up to. And I believe in you.

Back