I confess...

Enid, where in the fuck have you been?
Just up and disappear on us and then come back wanting compliments? Well, I ain't giving you one until you apologize for leaving! And that is that!

Enid, where in the fuck have you been?
Just up and disappear on us and then come back wanting compliments? Well, I ain't giving you one until you apologize for leaving! And that is that!

But you know I'm on and off here! Ok, I'm sorry. :)

u seem like a decent human being, also talking openly bout the fact u need compliments says that u understand your feelings and your needs of attention, which is pretty open minded and brave lol. now for the physical part, u have beautiful eye color, i bet u dye you hair black and it suits u well, (my fav combination blue eyes and black hair) and i dunno how to give compliments so this is the closest i got to giving compliments. its more of a real analysis than compliment but idgaf, u r pretty. good bye now pretty viking lmao

u seem like a decent human being, also talking openly bout the fact u need compliments says that u understand your feelings and your needs of attention, which is pretty open minded and brave lol. now for the physical part, u have beautiful eye color, i bet u dye you hair black and it suits u well, (my fav combination blue eyes and black hair) and i dunno how to give compliments so this is the closest i got to giving compliments. its more of a real analysis than compliment but idgaf, u r pretty. good bye now pretty viking lmao
Wow, thanks a lot :)

I don't mind fulfilling your needs. I genuinely think you have a beautiful face.

... that I'm in need of with lovely eyes and smile who is pretty looking
... that I'm in need of compliments. :(
Girls with lovely eyes and smile who is beautiful to get compliments from gentlemen here and what else compliments you want huh men may get pain in hands typing the compliments for you bc i has no limits lol

Back