I Confess

Has anyone else heard of this or experienced it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keith

From the begining of my marriage in the 1980's I loved watching my wife expose herself and have sex with others. And to this day though we don't involve others anymore. To have sex with her I have to fantasize seeing her flashing or having sex with another man or girl. She has no idea.

When we were younger she exposed her hot 5-8,110lb 34C-24-35 body every time she could. And we had 3 somes with friends an occasional strangers every week. And swapped with other cpls or went to swinger parties a cpl times a month. Guess I got addicted to watching her with other guys/girls and seeing her flashing total strangers.Of course I enjoyed the sex with all the different girls. But seeing her naked being serviced by another guy or group of guys really got me going. An especially total strangers who had no expectation. Like her seducing a stranger in a hotel bar and bringing them to our room.

mine was flashing too, but for me it all stopped after we had our ittle girl. it kinda reset the fantasy and now I dont need that

but I do understand the addiction

Back