I Confess

hemihead

OFC Regular
I don't understand guys who post their Dick Pics and especially the ones who post them as their Profile Photo . Is that what their face looks like ? Or is it their face is so hideous that a Dick looks better ? Are they hiding from something or somebody ? Or is their personality so defective that the only thing they have to offer is a Dick that is just like every other guy out there ? Maybe they are trying to prove to everyone that they are truly a guy ? I don't know .
Could be they are insecure in their masculinity and feel the need to prove to others ( and themselves ) that they are indeed men . Makes one wonder ...

I don't understand guys who post their Dick Pics and especially the ones who post them as their Profile Photo . Is that what their face looks like ? Or is it their face is so hideous that a Dick looks better ? Are they hiding from something or somebody ? Or is their personality so defective that the only thing they have to offer is a Dick that is just like every other guy out there ? Maybe they are trying to prove to everyone that they are truly a guy ? I don't know .
Could be they are insecure in their masculinity and feel the need to prove to others ( and themselves ) that they are indeed men . Makes one wonder ...
Maybe they use it as profile pics to make it clear they are here for sex chat. When I use my face pic, I get alot of messages about anal sex. Not sure if I should take that as an insult. Are they trying to say my face looks like an arse? Or am that ugly they can only do me from behind? Lolol.
I use my tits first of all cause I like them and secondly am not here to make friends and influence people. I'am here for laughs and orgasms. What I find highly amusing is woman who share sexual gifs in chat. Share pics of their pussy and tits. Then go all holy than now wen a guy tries to get sexual with them.

Maybe they use it as profile pics to make it clear they are here for sex chat. When I use my face pic, I get alot of messages about anal sex. Not sure if I should take that as an insult. Are they trying to say my face looks like an arse? Or am that ugly they can only do me from behind? Lolol.
I use my tits first of all cause I like them and secondly am not here to make friends and influence people. I'am here for laughs and orgasms. What I find highly amusing is woman who share sexual gifs in chat. Share pics of their pussy and tits. Then go all holy than now wen a guy tries to get sexual with them.
I respectfully disagree . Anyone that comes to a Sex Chat is assumed to be looking for sex so the theory of it being used for that is a mute point . As far as your face pic , guys would ask you for sex no matter what just because you are female . If you had a profile pic of an ostrich , they would be drooling over you hahaha . And to address the women posting pics , most women are that way . They only want the attention of the guys that THEY want and get offended when a guy they don't like makes advances . I've seen many , many , many women here do that . And women say " Hi " to guys when they come in the room but get offended when the guy hits on them because they have a partner on here .

I respectfully disagree . Anyone that comes to a Sex Chat is assumed to be looking for sex so the theory of it being used for that is a mute point . As far as your face pic , guys would ask you for sex no matter what just because you are female . If you had a profile pic of an ostrich , they would be drooling over you hahaha . And to address the women posting pics , most women are that way . They only want the attention of the guys that THEY want and get offended when a guy they don't like makes advances . I've seen many , many , many women here do that . And women say " Hi " to guys when they come in the room but get offended when the guy hits on them because they have a partner on here .
All I know is when I have my face pic up the pm's about anal sex influxes. Same with the rape rp. And that just turns me right off!

Yeah the rape thing is a turn off to me also . I can't get into forcing anyone do anything . I love rough sex but always with permission and done safely .

Have you actually seen a good looking one? Lol same way with girl parts lol they are both ugly. I guess that's why they call it bumping uglies. It's all a mental game of chase. I say size doesn't matter.

Orrrrrr maybe just maybe they wish to remain anonymous. Not everyone on here is single a face pic is asking for trouble. Yes they could use a stock photo of some kind but that's how they choose to express themselves. Do you feel the same way about lassies who only have their tits out in a picture or their fanny, probably not. Stop being a judgmental hypocritical cunt.

Orrrrrr maybe just maybe they wish to remain anonymous. Not everyone on here is single a face pic is asking for trouble. Yes they could use a stock photo of some kind but that's how they choose to express themselves. Do you feel the same way about lassies who only have their tits out in a picture or their fanny, probably not. Stop being a judgmental hypocritical cunt.
Insults stop any sort of productive discussion . Stop being butt hurt and use some class . Oh and BTW , Females that do the same thing don't impress me either . Try to know someone before throwing around accusations . Have a nice day .

Haha im butthurt aye okay. So you can call them all hideous and defective but i canny use cunt in a sentence. Whos the one throwing insults exactly??. Away and melt ya fuckn snowflake

Haha im butthurt aye okay. So you can call them all hideous and defective but i canny use cunt in a sentence. Whos the one throwing insults exactly??. Away and melt ya fuckn snowflake
I guess truth hurts , huh ? Have a nice day .

Back