I confessssss

A

Alicee

I used to feel guilty coming onto here, but now I’m so grateful for the wonderful online friends I’ve adapted!

Some of you have been with me since I was deathly ill last Summer, and those with me now helped me get through my face trauma back in November.

Regardless, yall’ have helped me distract and bring positivity back into my life. So thanks. :oops:

*ends sappy post with a sappy high-five*

I used to feel guilty coming onto here, but now I’m so grateful for the wonderful online friends I’ve adapted!

Some of you have been with me since I was deathly ill last Summer, and those with me now helped me get through my face trauma back in November.

Regardless, yall’ have helped me distract and bring positivity back into my life. So thanks. :oops:

Hey, I may not have been your friend as long as some people here, but Ill gladly be here for you if you need me. Promise!

I’m glad to see you back here on a regular basis roomie!!! Positive thoughts for you xx

*slides out from under your bed*
Im glad to hear how those of us here have helped you! You are one of the people here that being laughter and make the chat worth staying in :) ill stop there i got a grumpy rep to retain here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back