midlife

OFC Regular
. . . . make love without falling in love, do you know what I mean? I want to it to feel like the first time again. I want to feel your hardened nipples against my chest. I to want cradle your head with one hand and run my fingers through your hair with the other as both of us orgasm together all while looking deep into your eyes. Our facial expressions have been etched in our minds during our moment of ecstasy. Your facial expressions during climax will become a part of me. Ohh, the agonizing ecstasy we endured. After we lay side by side without feeling a single shred of guilt.

I'm not a smoker but we talk for hours learning a lot about each other. We feel as if we had been close all our lives yet we were basically strangers. Two strangers that see flames most would run away from. Not us, we undressed while walking into the fire. Should we do this again?

We now posses something meaningful and memorable. We have It would be a more memorable and meaningful experience. For anyone else's concern, they will forgive us because it was so natural and 'so right.' It was our destiny to meet by chance and express our deepest desire. Our lives continue and years later we think of each other. Nothing can take that moment away.

Back