i get wet when i show myself

mary_feet

OFC Regular
hi,
i have this thing when i post kinky pictures or videos of myself and people are watching it
i get so wet and the compliments i get makes me feel good i know its silly but it gives me a confidence boost,
but i dont want to show my face because im scared people will find out like from my work or family and friends

snapchat: mary_feet

Attachments

• 9u089684r567ytgr9.jpg
    9u089684r567ytgr9.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 329
hi,
i have this thing when i post kinky pictures or videos of myself and people are watching it
i get so wet and the compliments i get makes me feel good i know its silly but it gives me a confidence boost,
but i dont want to show my face because im scared people will find out like from my work or family and friends

Well, Mary, your postings and pics are most 'hot'. It is not silly. You have a very sensuous body and who could blame you.....for wanting to share it.....thank you. As for your work concern totally understandable which also shows the beauty has brains. I love that!

hi,

It's not silly to feel this way, every girl deserves to be paid compliments, if they make you feel good, then where's the harm, totally understand as to why no showing of the face, people can be very envious at beauty at times. Do what makes YOU feel good, always on hand to pay compliments.

hi,

Such a lovely body to explore

Your legs look amazing...I am a sucker for a great pair of legs...I can imagine how your thighs would feel on either side of my head as I replaced your hand with my mouth...

hi,

Blu3dream92 - SC

Attachments

• 110298777_3227259780655569_8756941671067403321_n.jpg
    110298777_3227259780655569_8756941671067403321_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 40
Back