I had a thing for the Witch

Fuckray

OFC Regular
Taking a big risk her because her claim to never come back. She just might do that.

Yeah I liked her there were a few days there she had my undivided attention and we even had a bit of a kinky role play in private chat that we both participated in. Then suddenly she snapped, angry as can be and when I asked what was going on she would freaked out some more. So I backed up gave her some space, figured something happened and she just needed time to breath. Then she started posting how men are vile creatures who only want sex even though she was posting about her demon monster sex fetish. She then attacked Rica for making a comment about a poll and after that she attacked Vixxen for no real reason and and she started calling everyone on here horrible people who were slut shaming her when one person called her a slut. All I could think was holy crap she has got to go. She's gone now; but we'll have to wait to see if she'll stay gone.

I thought she might have been someone special; but she turned out to be something else. So although I am relieved to see her gone, I am sad that she wasn't what I thought she was; but life goes on and she's not ruining the fun I always have here.

I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. Sometimes circumstances take a turn and you just have to stand back and let the movie go to the end. No reflection on you and golly none on me either. Just rebound and get back in the game, sport.

I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. Sometimes circumstances take a turn and you just have to stand back and let the movie go to the end. No reflection on you and golly none on me either. Just rebound and get back in the game, sport.

Yeah I knew that if I tried to jump in on her thread and go after her, call her out and insult her. Then we would probably still be waging a nasty War right now.

But like you said I got to keep moving forward.

Thank you Rica

Taking a big risk her because her claim to never come back. She just might do that.

Yeah I liked her there were a few days there she had my undivided attention and we even had a bit of a kinky role play in private chat that we both participated in. Then suddenly she snapped, angry as can be and when I asked what was going on she would freaked out some more. So I backed up gave her some space, figured something happened and she just needed time to breath. Then she started posting how men are vile creatures who only want sex even though she was posting about her demon monster sex fetish. She then attacked Rica for making a comment about a poll and after that she attacked Vixxen for no real reason and and she started calling everyone on here horrible people who were slut shaming her when one person called her a slut. All I could think was holy crap she has got to go. She's gone now; but we'll have to wait to see if she'll stay gone.

I thought she might have been someone special; but she turned out to be something else. So although I am relieved to see her gone, I am sad that she wasn't what I thought she was; but life goes on and she's not ruining the fun I always have here.

Hey Fuckray, I am sorry things didn't work out the way you hoped. Sometimes messages can get miss-understood, especially with the written word. You don't know what she has been through, or going through or what triggered her to react in that way.

I know you very well, and I know what a great guy you are, whatever happen, I know it wasn't intentional on your part. Its unfortunate she didn't see that.

I was also sad to see how she verbally attacked Rica and ViXxXen, again two really lovely people who contribute so much to this site.

Glad you are having fun still, love ya x

Hey Fuckray, I am sorry things didn't work out the way you hoped. Sometimes messages can get miss-understood, especially with the written word. You don't know what she has been through, or going through or what triggered her to react in that way.

I know you very well, and I know what a great guy you are, whatever happen, I know it wasn't intentional on your part. Its unfortunate she didn't see that.

I was also sad to see how she verbally attacked Rica and ViXxXen, again two really lovely people who contribute so much to this site.

Glad you are having fun still, love ya x

Thank you Sun

Fuckray, I am so sorry.
I think we all have found people on here who we have grown to care for and then they have turned out to be something we thought they weren't. It can be heartbreaking.
I really hope she finds some happiness in her life. She seems to have some deep seeded issues that she needs help with.
*hugs you*

Fuckray, I am so sorry.
I think we all have found people on here who we have grown to care for and then they have turned out to be something we thought they weren't. It can be heartbreaking.
I really hope she finds some happiness in her life. She seems to have some deep seeded issues that she needs help with.
*hugs you*

Yeah I wished her the best of luck and hoped she finds ten times more happiness. She may have left a sour note behind and I admit I was a bit harsh with her a couple times in private chat when she was going ballistic; but that's no reason for me to wish any I'll will upon her.

Thx ViXxXen

Back