I have questions

Nisha3089

OFC Regular
Hi all, I have few question, I would like you all to share your thoughts on these. I would not mind anything
1) I would like to know what men think about any woman as soon as they see her.
2)when they start thinking of her sexually?
3)generally what men think about women.

Let's have happy funny time :) ;)

I think all heterosexual men think whether they would have sex or not when they see any woman. I think we are wired that way by evolution. I suppose women think the same about men? It’s natural.

For instance, based on your profile pic, I am sexually attracted to you...assuming that is you, of course!

I think all heterosexual men think whether they would have sex or not when they see any woman. I think we are wired that way by evolution. I suppose women think the same about men? It’s natural.

For instance, based on your profile pic, I am sexually attracted to you...assuming that is you, of course!
I am not sure that women are wired in the same way as men. May be they will like a man when they see him but won't think of having sex with him as soon as they look at him. Or may be it depends on in which culture that lady has been raised or how bold or clear minded she is that she knows what she wants exactly and for what purpose and reason. Would love to hear thoughts on this

Hi all, I have few question, I would like you all to share your thoughts on these. I would not mind anything
1) I would like to know what men think about any woman as soon as they see her.
2)when they start thinking of her sexually?
3)generally what men think about women.

Let's have happy funny time :) ;)

I am not sure that women are wired in the same way as men. May be they will like a man when they see him but won't think of having sex with him as soon as they look at him. Or may be it depends on in which culture that lady has been raised or how bold or clear minded she is that she knows what she wants exactly and for what purpose and reason. Would love to hear thoughts on this
There’s a difference between thinking someone is an attractive sexual partner and acting on it. I think it’s natural to notice, but what one does about it is up to them. A married man is still a man and can’t help but notice another woman - even be physically aroused - but do they hit on her or not? The problem is many men presume they are “owed” sex and don’t take “no” for an answer. A guy hitting on a woman becomes threatening instead of flattering because of this. So regardless of biology or evolutionary history, women have learned a different response to such behavior from men. Individual women may differ, of course. But cultural and social norms treat basic biological responses differently.

I do think there may be a fundamental difference between men and women that have evolutionary roots. The basic biological function of sex is reproduction and the propagation of the species. It can take just once for a female to become pregnant, but the male can have multiple partners. In most mammals, males compete for the attentions of females. So it would make sense that the successful evolutionary trait would be for the female to hold off and not “jump into bed” with the first male that comes along. The odds are then better she will mate with a more successful male - physically stronger and healthier or smarter and cleverer. So perhaps women are indeed less quick to want to fuck as a result of this evolutionary history of our species.

The “complication” is we are smart enough to manipulate our biology and evolution. A woman who is wired for an attraction to a less physically robust man is less-likely to suffer a biological penalty. The offspring are protected by social constructs that will increase their survival to reproduce themselves and maybe their daughter will grow up to be attracted to less traditionally masculine males. And then less traditionally masculine men will be able to mate and reproduce without penalty. Men are likely wired to notice breasts because they can be a visual clue that a potential mate will be able to adequately feed any offspring. Today, even the child of a woman with a double-mastectomy will still get nourishment from easily-available baby food. Small breasts are not a problem and men who happen to be wired for an attraction to them will be able to reproduce.

I read a while back about a curious evolution in cuttlefish that is relevant to this conversation. They are amazing creatures - they seem to be rather intelligent and have the ability to change the markings on the skin at will, even making the patterns move to dazzle and confuse prey. Males fight for females, sometimes to exhaustion or even injury, which is obviously counterproductive to reproduction. Researchers started to notice some males were changing their markings to mimic juvenile females. Fighting males paid them no attention because they looked, basically, like little girls - unthreatening and not sexually mature. These “crossdressing” males were sneaking by the fighting males to reach the females and then go back to normal adult male markings and successfully mating! It was a case of brains over brawn!

With humans, of course, there are the added complications of culture, from toxic masculinity to the poison of religion. As I commented before, the presumption of many men that they are entitled to sex with whomever they choose has created an environment where hitting on someone can feel potentially threatening to a woman who says no.

Back