I Just Came To Check This Forum Out

WitchySeaWingLady

Hi there cute and sexy peeps my name is Desdemona but I go by Mona and I'am a black 5 ft 7 inches tall nerdy and feminine plus I'am curvy and bisexual goth woman who not looking to send pics to And I'am also not on here to hookup with anyone I work as fastfood resturant server and yoga instructor at a small fitness studio up here in Texas while taking care of my sick wheelchair bound father. blbut I want to become a tattoo artist and burlesque dancer and pinup lingirie model and my interests range from swimming and rock music to anime. And video games and creating art and roller blading and goth stuff and walks in cemeteries and graveyards and also horror movies then comes the scary books.

Last edited:
Well, whatever attracted you to this dark and seedy corner of the internet, welcome to OFC. :)

I don't know if I am just completely attracted to you or if I love you. But we should talk with each other on the other day.

Darling I’am not interested in chatting with you again anytime soon or in the future dear so go on and have a nice day kink master.

Last edited:
Cuties here is some info about me like my sexual preferences sexy little peeps so here I go now. I'am not into bondage and domination or violent sex or any kind of nipple stimulation of any kind including pinching and rubbing even licking on my boobies and licking my fine ass sugar coated peeps. I'am bisexual and I Iove secretly getting my feet licked or sucked on but only when they are clean and having my skin gently touched or rubbed and I'am sexually attracted to evil spirits mainly demons and The Devil himself and sexy satanic nuns and hot demonic pastors really turn me on too and I love having bisexual threesomes with occultists in cemeteries and graveyards and in swimming pools and on beaches and I perfer vanilla sex acts like giving blowjobs and handjobs and getting my pussy licked and getting fingered and fucked mostly in the pussy but sometimes in the ass and I'am very picky about my sex partners so I pefer just to masturbate and think about getting raped by horny demons or The Devil himself and I love sucking on fingers.

Last edited:
Darling I’am not interested in chatting with you again anytime soon or in the future dear so go on and have a nice day kink master.
Bad encounter I take it?

Cuties here is some info about me like my sexual preferences sexy little peeps so here I go now. I'am not into bondage and domination or violent sex or any kind of nipple stimulation of any kind including pinching and rubbing even licking on my boobies and licking my fine ass sugar coated peeps.
Guys being creeps I assume?

Yes Gunnerzz cause he wanted to do bondage and kinky stuff to me big slice of heaven so sweetheart do you care to have a little chat with seductive little me Mr.Feel Good??? Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
Cuties here is some info about me like my sexual preferences sexy little peeps so here I go now. I'am not into bondage and domination or violent sex or any kind of nipple stimulation of any kind including pinching and rubbing even licking on my boobies and licking my fine ass sugar coated peeps. I'am bisexual and I Iove secretly getting my feet licked or sucked on but only when they are clean and having my skin gently touched or rubbed and I'am sexually attracted to evil spirits mainly demons and The Devil himself and sexy satanic nuns and hot demonic pastors really turn me on too and I love having bisexual threesomes with occultists in cemeteries and graveyards and in swimming pools and on beaches and I perfer vanilla sex acts like giving blowjobs and handjobs and getting my pussy licked and getting fingered and fucked mostly in the pussy but sometimes in the ass and I'am very picky about my sex partners so I pefer just to masturbate and think about getting raped by horny demons or The Devil himself and I love sucking on fingers.
20171109_103748.png

Back