I love this song .-.

You wrote it here:

*gets her red sharpie and corrects your post right here on her screen*
You're right...that's horrible. :p
Pffft...your English is great! What is your mother tongue?
My mother tongue is Greek. I live in Greece xD
I kinda forgot about that to be honest xD. That explains everything

It's better not to do that unless you have a ton of saved money. Economical crisis has affected everything here
All the more reason to come to Greece's aid and spend my money there. Food will be growing in the garden, the climate is mild in winters and the warmth of the people will make everything outstanding! I do have to learn to master the language, because I can not just eat kotopoulou and moussaka. :)

All the more reason to come to Greece's aid and spend my money there. Food will be growing in the garden, the climate is mild in winters and the warmth of the people will make everything outstanding! I do have to learn to master the language, because I can not just eat kotopoulou and moussaka. :)
Corrupted politicians, corruption levels are rising to a dangerous level, same goes for the criminality levels here and many more. That's what the crisis has brought

Corrupted politicians, corruption levels are rising to a dangerous level, same goes for the criminality levels here and many more. That's what the crisis has brought
I was in Athens the day the trains striked a couple of years ago. I was at the parliament when the demonstrations took place. I have seen the impact on the Greek people the past few years, also talking a lot to Greek cabdrivers. Corruption in my opinion wasn't brought by the crisis, corruption has always been and will always be.

Anyways that's your option and you should do whatever you like. You might change your opinion if you ever gonna live here in Greece. I know it's a country with a lot of history, I know the climate here is mild but wherever you go to the balkans, it's the same

I was in Athens the day the trains striked a couple of years ago. I was at the parliament when the demonstrations took place. I have seen the impact on the Greek people the past few years, also talking a lot to Greek cabdrivers. Corruption in my opinion wasn't brought by the crisis, corruption has always been and will always be.
Corrupted politicians always existed. Still it's our fault for electing them so the current situation here is kinda my fault

Nah, don't make yourself too big ;) Just don't think of the current situation and live life to the fullest! :cool:
I'm living life at its fullest and I live a good life so far. I have nothing to complain about my life so far. It makes me sad watching other people being hungry or homeless though and I can't just stand there and do nothing

I'm living life at its fullest and I live a good life so far. I have nothing to complain about my life so far. It makes me sad watching other people being hungry or homeless though and I can't just stand there and do nothing
Same! I always try to help people as much as I can. Happy to hear you are living life to the fullest and feel compassion for other souls!

Same! I always try to help people as much as I can. Happy to hear you are living life to the fullest and feel compassion for other souls!
I wouldn't call myself a human being if I didn't show compassion for other souls. I'm giving 40% of my wage to help these people and other people with health problems

I barely give 2% of my wages; I guess we are less alike and I could do more!
It depends on how much you make. If you can't give more than that then 2% is fine. I can give 40% of my wage for this reason alone

Back