I miss you

Hi. I don't really know you -- I don't think we've spoken before, but I feel its important to give support when needed. I'm sorry to hear that this person has dissapeared, which I'm sure has left you with a lot of questions. I'm sure in part, you're just writing this to vent your emotional stress as well. Truthfully, it will probably kill you if you try to find the answers of why she's gone; you'll probably never be privy to that information and to think she left without a good reason would be discrediting her own judgement and her right and freedom as a person.

At the same time, who you are is not defined by one person. It is too easy to fall into that trap, tying your self worth and value into another person. You give yourself meaning. Its important to remember that. I hope you can take a step back, and look at the other people in your life, people who have helped you, but also those you have helped. And then, see what other opportunities life has given you to make a difference and seize them. You'll never know whose life you'll end up changing. Stay happy my friend.

And at the end of the day -- if none of these things matter, you can alwasy just join Trivia Room, which is in my esteemed opinion is the best room on the site.

Papi, I feel your pain. I am so sorry.
That is the down side to sites like this. You find people on here, grow an attachment and then one day they are gone leaving you wondering why, what happened, are they okay, did you do something wrong...
I would suggest for the future if you have feelings for someone on here and they seem to feel the same way that you do get contact info from them away from the site, like a phone number or app they use all the time.
When Sandrock and I admitted our feelings for each other that is what we did. That way we had another source of contact in case something happened to the other and stopped coming on chat.
You are one of the few men on here who seems respectful and sweet. Tom is in that category too in my eyes. You are in my thoughts.

Back