I Wanna Say...

A

AkshayGoodOne

Here, Its all about grabbing attention....in any way possible, and people would just go to any heights just to ensure they are being heard for a while.
In this ever-growing dump of statements, emojis, 'jpeg's, hyperlinks and gif's, self-expression becomes a hair-plucking, head-banging task and people end up being the not so honest versions of themselves.
Its just like a negative of the society's picture everywhere...What's barbaric, frivolous and rude in the society, is acceptable here.
This place lets you live in the debauchery our real lives forbid us from pursuing.
An outlet of sexual and psychological frustrations......
Quite sometimes, amidst this awry, messy and degenerate ambience, one finds solace and explores and mends self. This self revelation and introspection is what should come after coming here.
Maybe the people's cockiness here lets them be the kindest versions of themselves in their actual lives....Who knows :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, Its all about grabbing attention....in any way possible, and people would just go to any heights just to ensure they are being heard for a while.
In this ever-growing dump of statements, emojis, 'jpeg's, hyperlinks and gif's, self-expression becomes a hair-plucking, head-banging task and people end up being the not so honest versions of themselves.
Its just like a negative of the society's picture everywhere...What's barbaric, frivolous and rude in the society, is acceptable here.
This place lets you live in the debauchery our real lives forbid us from pursuing.
An outlet of sexual and psychological frustrations......
Quite sometimes, amidst this awry, messy and degenerate ambience, one finds solace and explores and mends self. This self revelation and introspection is what should come after coming here.
Maybe the people's cockiness here lets them be the kindest versions of themselves in their actual lives....Who knows :p
Wow, quite insightful.

I'm not even that weird though honestly, but I'm quirky enough to be judged haha

Back