I want a boyfriend but I probably can't get one.

See your no one to trust cuz you have a family to take care for. Family comes first you should be worried about them instead being on here.
My boy had to stay with me for a while so his mother could visit a relative. Hence me not being on here please dont bad mouth me on here while you don't have the facts. I apologise for not getting back to you straight away but family comes first obviously..xx

For real looks are not everything, it's the inner beauty and a good personality is what makes a woman beautiful.

This is not just about looks this is about me being frustrated about being 31 getting ready to turn 32 in march but not having a boyfriend or kids of my own yet.
Hi
Really sorry to have learnt what you're going through. It's a very hard task to keep yourself together when world around you just pushes you to be a certain kind of woman or reach certain milestones by a certain age.Well, the truth is, we're all different and things aren't guaranteed to us, people may be cruel to us, and you may be forced to feel a certain way about yourself. It is tough, but maybe, you have the power to smile in the face of disaster, keep yourself integrated in moments of self-doubt and misfortune. I don't know what's in store for you, but the best we can do is to enjoy whatever life avails to us while dealing with our insecurities and fears everyday.
Hope this helps :)

Hi
Really sorry to have learnt what you're going through. It's a very hard task to keep yourself together when world around you just pushes you to be a certain kind of woman or reach certain milestones by a certain age.Well, the truth is, we're all different and things aren't guaranteed to us, people may be cruel to us, and you may be forced to feel a certain way about yourself. It is tough, but maybe, you have the power to smile in the face of disaster, keep yourself integrated in moments of self-doubt and misfortune. I don't know what's in store for you, but the best we can do is to enjoy whatever life avails to us while dealing with our insecurities and fears everyday.
Hope this helps :)Alot of women can probably get boyfriends easily and have children if they want to to.

Back