I want a horny trans to rp, dirty talk, and cam fun

I bring you home from the bar. I'm pretty cute. We're both kind of drunk so we start making out. I rub your growing bulge through it's jeans. I can tell you want me to suck it but don't know how to say it. So I start kissing your bulge as I am zip and unbuckle your pants. With a moan you're now hard cock flops down on my face. I don't waste a moment getting it in my mouth.
I start slow licking up the shaft and around the head. As I begin to Bob on your cock I can feel you swelling already so I go to your balls and start licking to give you a break. I'm being gentle but I can tell you're close. I hear you moan and instinctually put my lips to the head of your cock as a morsel of thick semen start flowing into my mouth. It's rich and delicious as always but I'm not happy.
You apologize profusely and begin trying to leave but I put a hand on your chest. " do you think you're getting away that easy?". I lean in and go for a kiss, you retract but with hesitancy accept it.

I'm new and didn't know if you wanted me to post this here or not. Sorry if too little degrading but that's just kind of what I'm into. Tell me what you think or we can continue.

Back