I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend pt 1

badbadman

OFC Regular
I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend. Because, instead of widening my sexual horizons. She's trying to put me in a box. I've tried talking to her about it. But, she's so set in her ways and has an answer (excuse) for everything. And she left me hanging a few times. Here's the why and how. My girl day of choice is Friday night just before bed. No foreplay, just flat on her back "you can fuck me now position " "but, make it quick mister attitude". She's done everything she wanted to do and now she wants some so now I can have some. 10 minutes in and she's cum a few times and she's ready to throw in the towel. And I'm just getting started. I can feel the mood swing as she loses interest in what's going on. She starts moving around. She says she's trying to get comfortable. I've held her in place so I could get at least one . And as soon as I start to cum she stops moving. I finally cursed at the situation and she took it I was talking to her. Which was partly true. I try not to curse much. So it's noticeable when you hear it.
So here's the why. I finally moved in with her. We both could save some money by us moving in together. We both got hit with some pretty high heating bills. I was at her place more than mine she rented a small house compared to my small apartment. So we joined our resources. While moving in slowly the promise was made for more sex and more opportunities. Well things stayed the same and now I'm totally moved in. And I got some answers to some of my questions. She's a germaphobic the HPV virus and infections, siminella. Just to name a few. That's the reason why there's no licking or sucking and she doesn't like her body and she's on the closer side to fat. I try not to judge. But, I'll have to write more another time.

Back