i'm usually a good girl so idk what i'm doing here

Welcome to the site, I am personally a little old for you, but check out the chat rooms and forum games chats.

Since you are new, remember not to take anything seriously and sometimes people just SUCK, that is what the Block and Ignore buttons are for, you are here for bit of fun.

and . . .

don’t be pressured into doing anything you don’t want to.

if you want to be a little bad, naked pictures that don’t show your face have less chance of catching up with you when you are the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

also, men (myself included) are simple beasts and will send you dick pic’s if you ask them about the weather, so prepare yourself for an inbox full of pictures of male appendages

Have fun

lmao that was actually hilarious. thank you for the laugh! and also for the advice as well as the concern. i'm not sure that i'll ever be the ceo of anything buttt i'll just try to watch myself lol. plus i won't be doing anything bad.

i will definitely put good use to the block button tho! don't be afraid to say hi <3

but i also kinda wanna be bad lol. idk what i'm looking for but if you're interested in flirting or asking me questions or idk whatever then just hmu <3

or...talk to me here? i have no clue how any of this works!
Hey Masha,
Welcome to your dreams and nightmares...hahaha, lol. No, actually I think you'll find it fun around OFC once you get familiar. When I started, I just kinda clicked on everything even the help button, lol, actually some good stuff in there too.

Anyway, glad you're here and hoping to see you in a 'bad' way. :D Oh, and you have heard of this before, but there is no such thing as a silly question. I'm happy to help.
~Paul

Hey Masha,
Welcome to your dreams and nightmares...hahaha, lol. No, actually I think you'll find it fun around OFC once you get familiar. When I started, I just kinda clicked on everything even the help button, lol, actually some good stuff in there too.

Anyway, glad you're here and hoping to see you in a 'bad' way. :D Oh, and you have heard of this before, but there is no such thing as a silly question. I'm happy to help.
~Paul

thank you Paul <3 don't be a stranger either!

but i also kinda wanna be bad lol. idk what i'm looking for but if you're interested in flirting or asking me questions or idk whatever then just hmu <3

You're so beautiful, I'd love to get to know you better

Hello, and welcome! I would love to chat with you sometime, maybe flirt a little bit ;)

Welcome Masha,
You must have some kind of idea regarding what or who you are looking for, this is a nice place to lose all your inner feelings, a LOT of people are feeling the same, if it's good, harmless fun that you desire, flirting is good,

Welcome to the site Masha. You will like it here as long as you make good use of that block button. It's a fun place to be and there are people who will get your attention. Just make sure to do the right thing with the right person. That's all I can tell you. Enjoy your time here!

Hi Masha,

It's totally normal to have a "bad" side - I think we all do, to some degree or other. That's why sites like these are fun. As long as you apply some common sense, you can safely indulge that side of yourself, explore it, and have fun with it.

Why not start by telling us your dirtiest sexual fantasy that you've never done in real life, but would like to try...or maybe confess the dirtiest thing you have done in real life! And, I am sure we would all like to see some more pictures of you - whatever you are comfortable sharing.

And, of course, if you want to chat privately, I'd be happy to.

Hey Masha.. welcome here...you look so innocent yet so smart.. it will be fun to have ppl like you here.. hoping to have a chat with you soon !!

Hi,time to let loose baby,breaking bad,do.you masterbate much?

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_193849.jpg
    IMG_20200829_193849.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200830_030812_1.jpg
    IMG_20200830_030812_1.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 1
Back