In news today...

Sandrock

ViXxXeN's Sugar Dumplin'
Staff member
OFC Regular
...several chats were folded over into a new webpage.
The masses were restless. Rioting broke out. Crude language was spoken.
There were positives though as Ashley the bot made it to ask us if we want to rp. Good to see her make it. Sadly though, no sign of MrLegMan....yet.

In other news, greatbeard claims to be decent. Fact or Fiction? Only you can decide

Now, to ViXxXeN for the weather. ViX?

Thank you, Sandrock.

Today in the weather it will be cloudy with an 80% chance of dick pics.

Back to you, Sandrock.

Make sure you have your umbrella folks. I hear the dick pic shower could be a soaker.

In sports, the Sex Chat room established dominance in the opening round of OFC by having nearly twice the chatters of the other rooms. Will Adult Chat come up with a new game plan to challenge this massive juggernaut? OR will SC forever rule? Only time will tell.

Breaking news, I've somehow wandered into a news station, much to the confusion of me. Various eyewitnesses have claimed that I may or may not have used a rock to bust a window to enter, but reports are still sketchy at best. We now take you live with me on the scene.

Thank you, me. As you can see I'm sitting here behind a desk of what I hope is mahogany wood. Love the color. We're still trying to piece together the how and why I'm here, and talking into what appears to be...Yes...a camera that is not currently on. We'll keep you posted as this situation develops. This has been me, live on location. Back to you in the news room, me.

Hi, ladies and gentleman Daf here with your evening report. The dick showers has been successfully reduced to a watch but tens of people are still reeling from the effects of such a devastating storm. Unfortunately it looks like dicks are in season and more clouds of dick picks are on the way according to our weather branch. Now we take you to a story earlier about a young woman who broke in here to our news station and stole our founders mahogany desk. Charges have not been set nor has an arraignment been announced by local courts, but speculators state that she has been taken into custody. Now a message from our sponsors.

Are you tired of being trolled on the internet? Can't seem to get pictures of boobs with all the alt righters and sjw's sex negativing your vibe? Well try cannibal troll. It's a surefire way to get those pesky internet dwellers off of your back. For the low low price of "a favor to be determined later" you too can get those cyber dwelling naysayers off of your back for at least three and a half minutes. Which should be plenty of time for you to get your foot in the door show a dick pick and score some titty pictures. Cannibal Troll if it doesn't work, you should just get good.

Thanks that was a message from our sponsors we'll be back here tomorrow same time same place with Daf's evening report.

Back