Interests: Handicraft

Hey, I'm interested in knowing what some of your interests are and am going to show one of mine :) Please share pictures or words about yours in the comments!

One of mine is handicraft, and among them are woodwork, blacksmithing, silversmithing and "luffarslöjd"(I dont know the english word, but making stuff from junk/scraps".
Some things in the pictures are finished, some are not.
What do you think? :)
Hugs
Finally! :D
Love it, love it, love it!

Hey, I'm interested in knowing what some of your interests are and am going to show one of mine :) Please share pictures or words about yours in the comments!

One of mine is handicraft, and among them are woodwork, blacksmithing, silversmithing and "luffarslöjd"(I dont know the english word, but making stuff from junk/scraps".
Hugs
Wow!! Nice work

Wow you're really talented O.O
Those are screenshots of one of my top interests ;)
Just a hint: I'm the Barca and Liverpool side in those XD

Soda3 el 6-1.png Soda3 el 7-1.png Screenshot_4.png

Hugs

Well, they are all fantastic, I particularly love the trees, and the pendants. You are very creative, thank you for sharing xx

Well, they are all fantastic, I particularly love the trees, and the pendants. You are very creative, thank you for sharing xx
Thank you! :) Made one with the roots forming a heart to my ex, but I don't have a picture of that one :/ Gonna text her and see if she can send one of it

Thank you! :) Made one with the roots forming a heart to my ex, but I don't have a picture of that one :/ Gonna text her and see if she can send one of it

Oh that sounds so fantastic, I would love to see it, if you get the photo x

Hugs

That's amazing, brother.....The stuff's nicely crafted and artistic

I have an interest and a passion for drawing....I love comics, superheroes and women :p They're usually the favorite things for me to draw. Here are some of my recent works :)
Captain America Deviation 2.jpg Story 1.png Princess.jpg Deadpool.jpg Girl.jpg

That's amazing, brother.....The stuff's nicely crafted and artistic

I have an interest and a passion for drawing....I love comics, superheroes and women :p They're usually the favorite things for me to draw. Here are some of my recent works :)
View attachment 6566 View attachment 6567 View attachment 6568 View attachment 6569 View attachment 6570

Wow, these are fantastic drawings, you are very talented also. So many artistic people, thank you for sharing your drawings x

Back