it was an accident the first time

T

TiffanyD

It was summer, I was 17 and over my "friend's" house one morning cooling off in his pool, a much older man recently divorced I had met a few weeks before. One thing lead to another and we ended up skinny dipping which I had no problem with and soon after he had a huge erection teasing me saying it was my fault so I needed to "fix" it for him with a blow job. I had given him a few already and really enjoyed it so I said ok and we went up onto the deck so he could sit down and soon after I was happily sucking him dry. Just as I felt his cock jump in my mouth I knew he was about to give me my reward so I started sucking him harder and faster. Just then I heard the back gate open and guys voices, needless to say I tried to run into the house seeing I was naked, not to mention what I was doing but he grabbed my hair telling me I had to finish. Not having any other choice I did and soon I felt hands all over me, rubbing me everywhere as I continued sucking him to get my reward. Just as he fed me his first blast I felt someone grab my hips and second later that indescribable feel of a hard cock slipping deep into me as I finished receiving blast after sweet blast on man juice coating my tonsils. Just as he finished my head was lifted off his now softening cock and replaced by another and soon after the same was happening in my pussy. After that is was just a blur as one hard cock replaced another in my mouth, pussy and soon my ass over and over again until I had cum so many times I passed out for a while. It was dark before everyone finished and I don't know how many guys were there taking turns with me but I didn't care, I loved it and I knew "older was better". That was 7 years ago and I still have my "friend" as needed and at least once a month his older married and divorced friends come over to play and I wouldn't want it any other way.... that old saying, "The more the better" is so true

Mmm just got so horney it’s ur job to make me bust I’ll give u ur reward if u do

It was summer, I was 17 and over my "friend's" house one morning cooling off in his pool, a much older man recently divorced I had met a few weeks before. One thing lead to another and we ended up skinny dipping which I had no problem with and soon after he had a huge erection teasing me saying it was my fault so I needed to "fix" it for him with a blow job. I had given him a few already and really enjoyed it so I said ok and we went up onto the deck so he could sit down and soon after I was happily sucking him dry. Just as I felt his cock jump in my mouth I knew he was about to give me my reward so I started sucking him harder and faster. Just then I heard the back gate open and guys voices, needless to say I tried to run into the house seeing I was naked, not to mention what I was doing but he grabbed my hair telling me I had to finish. Not having any other choice I did and soon I felt hands all over me, rubbing me everywhere as I continued sucking him to get my reward. Just as he fed me his first blast I felt someone grab my hips and second later that indescribable feel of a hard cock slipping deep into me as I finished receiving blast after sweet blast on man juice coating my tonsils. Just as he finished my head was lifted off his now softening cock and replaced by another and soon after the same was happening in my pussy. After that is was just a blur as one hard cock replaced another in my mouth, pussy and soon my ass over and over again until I had cum so many times I passed out for a while. It was dark before everyone finished and I don't know how many guys were there taking turns with me but I didn't care, I loved it and I knew "older was better". That was 7 years ago and I still have my "friend" as needed and at least once a month his older married and divorced friends come over to play and I wouldn't want it any other way.... that old saying, "The more the better" is so true
Damn that was so hot. Definitely made me horny

Back