It's a Brave New World and I'm Excited and Scared...

Curiouser

Hello.

A few of you may know me though the vast majority don't, so I figured it was about time I introduced myself publicly.

I have made some great friends on here, but I have been a little nervous stepping out of the shadows. There have been a few incidents where people pushed my boundaries.... But that's in the past! Time to live in the now!

A few things you should know about me:
  • I am very happily married and I am here with my husbands full consent and enthusiastic support. He knows I like to flirt and cybersex and this is a good outlet for me and a turn on for him. Please don't try to pull the whole "I'll steal you from your husband" bs. If you can't accept that, leave me alone.
  • I am pansexual! This means that I'm attracted to personality, not what's in your pants.
  • I won't cyber with you until I have a good idea of who you are. So by all means, start a conversation!
  • I'm looking to make some friends, not be someone's agony aunt, possession and/or protector. I'm just here for fun, not drama.
  • I am the biggest geek. I love Harry Potter, crime procedurals, books, musical theatre, Doctor Who, anime, cartoons and the list goes on.....
  • I LOVE to roleplay! Those of you who I have had the pleasure of spending time with know that I adore it when someone is articulate, descriptive and verbose and I respond very enthusiastically. If you love steamy, sensual, detailed roleplaying, I'm your girl <3
So! That's me!

Let's go!

Last edited:
Hello.

A few of you may know me though the vast majority don't, so I figured it was about time I introduced myself publicly.

I have made some great friends on here, but I have been a little nervous stepping out of the shadows. There have been a few incidents where people pushed my boundaries.... But that's in the past! Time to live in the now!

A few things you should know about me:
  • I am very happily married and I am here with my husbands full consent and enthusiastic support. He knows I like to flirt and cybersex and this is a good outlet for me and a turn on for him. Please don't try to pull the whole "I'll steal you from your husband" bs. If you can't accept that, leave me alone.
  • I am pansexual! This means that I'm attracted to personality, not what's in your pants.
  • I won't cyber with you until I have a good idea of who you are. So by all means, start a conversation!
  • I'm looking to make some friends, not be someone's agony aunt, possession and/or protector. I'm just here for fun, not drama.
  • I am the biggest geek. I love Harry Potter, crime procedurals, books, musical theatre, Doctor Who, anime, cartoons and the list goes on.....
  • I LOVE to roleplay! Those of you who I have had the pleasure of spending time with know that I adore it when someone is articulate, descriptive and verbose and I respond very enthusiastically. If you love steamy, sensual, detailed roleplaying, I'm your girl <3
So! That's me!

Let's go!
Wow, Didn't expect to learn so much from a intro. Sound like you will make friends quickly . Have fun !

Back