It's all in your mind

stevexoxo

OFC Regular
She lay back with a sigh and she allowed all the muscles of her body slowly to relax. For one half minute she put off one excuse then another, resisting desperately and yet all the time hoping in her heart he would go on. It was what she wanted, but now that the time had come. Of course she knew he was experienced but it was her first time. He had to be patiently assuring her he would be careful. His hand flittered to the spot. She realized that she was staring at the thing he had in his hand. Her knees were drawing tightly with fear. He was gentle as he promised. She opened wider to give him more room. Suddenly a chill ran up her spine, "No! No! Don't take it out" she cried " I can't stand it", it seemed all day, but it was only a minute. When he said it was coming, she felt it come, then she lay back and her body quivered as she realized the dentist pulled her tooth.

I cant take writing credit. it was with my dads school papers as i was doing his estate. dont know if he wrote it or copied it

Back