JEALOUS HOTWIFE LOVER-letter to wife

This is a letter to my wife of 11 years

I have been self sabotaging our marriage of 11 years because of my trust issues
when i get super jealous if you overseas or around men without me and now we are taking a break i have time to think why!! You see my ultimate fantasy is you being a HOTWIFE i get turned on by you fucking other men while i watch. i have just realised 2 things
you never had a one night stand and and
the thing is i realise is i dont trust you because i dont trust myself as if i never had a one night stand i would be so tempted to do it so im projecting my own belief on you and i feel that will never change even if you dont have same belief which im sure you dont
i would know never cheat on you becuase i have done everything i have wanted single and my dream is make you my sexual queen to fullfill every desire as i have experience most things i can do as a single male also be the desire of others with me

i believe your a 10 and hottest woman i ever seen and want to watch you and be with you

So to get over my trigger i belive i need to face this face on and i want to offer you one night with a man that i organise to see if that statisfies both our needs if that doesnt work you can a night your way and hope it kills the trigger as its been done

for me i want us both to do eveything once we want to do as long as it is as a team
and for me its everything we can do together or me watching you do things you always would do from a safe place and supportive husband

i know your open to the idea but know i think we must do this before getting back together so i can vanish it once and for all trust is gone cause you either wont do it cause you can get it anytime you want anyway or i might even encourage it while your on holidasys so i can watch at h home (lol u never know)
i would like to always be there and in control of all the situations organisng etc and if not there i would be happy to watch on cam but every guy you fuck without me must be recored for me to watch next day also a body guard to protect you but i dont even want to think about that its about the first trigger then chat from there

i want to cure my trust issues and i want you to be my hotwife
As my hotwife you can fucck anyone you like but you never look cause i have that sorted i choose them men and i control all the details as your man and give you experiences from me. but also i want you to want to do it for me as your KING

To start if you accept i will be in charge of finding the men and you can choose who you like to fuck and i will organise it all as long as you record the whole experiemce for us to watch later as i would love nothing more to watch you fullfill a fantasy. i ask nothing in return but you do everything i say until the actual night where i have no control.

WHat is your thoughts and also any advise happy to here it

Back