Just Eat It...Gentle and Slowly

Let's chat to see if we on the same page about pleasing me with your mouth and tongue. mmm.
How kind of you to give me a chance to talk about my very favorite activity. First off, I like to open your legs up and rest your lower thighs on pillows so you comfortably supported the way. Next is placing pillows under your neck and head so you can watch and tell me about any adjustments you'd like. As I get closer to your pussy, I purse my lips as if I'm gonna blow out the candles on a birthday cake. I take the first and second fingers of my right hand , open them up, and gently place them down on your vulva and squeeze my fingers together. I make my hand go in a up and down motion and switch that up to a side to side motion, all the while kissing your labia gently and blowing my breath at your clit. I'll know when you moisten, and when you do, my tongue will slowly and gently run a circle around and in between your labia minor and major. At random times, I will dart my tongue into your skit or on your clit. I've been known to do this as a warm up for 45 minutes. There's a a lot more but you must request it...

I would bury my face in that pussy until you juiced down my neck!!

Let's chat to see if we on the same page about pleasing me with your mouth and tongue. mmm.
I’d start of playing with ur clit then digging deeper with my tongue while u moan and look at ur moaning face and dig deeper until u cum uncontrably then keep going until ur dry

Yes I do so want your warm motherhood at her best the first sex I've had was great I want feel your throbbing pussy to cum teasting orgasm,

Back