Just For Everything Country......Music, Pics, Writings, anything country

give-me-that-sexy-country-girl-look-100-photos-20.jpg

Hey Country Girl, did I show you that I love you today? Did you see my me smile when you asked: "what do you use this shovel for?" You never saw me noticing you walking down the path, I did country girl. And you made me smile again......there is no one like you Country Girl, and as rough as I am, I can tell this: "I Love You" :)

44229469-portrait-of-a-young-beautiful-girl-in-style-of-the-country-girl-poses-sunny-summer-morning-on-the-ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Yellow sunset slowly dipping down in the rearview
Oh, how she'd love to sit and watch you
I could have done that a whole lot more
If I hadn't been so stubborn, been so selfish
Thought about her more, thought about me less
Joked and make her laugh, held her when she cried
A little more that, maybe I
Wouldn't be driving like hell flying like crazy down the highway..."

This is one of my all time fave B.Shelton songs, although I'm still pissed he left Marissa Lambert. But, then again. It happens. Bottom line, if everyone is happy, I'm down with that, and, cough ,Gwen is a beauty. lol :)

Damn, I admit, I'm a doof (look it up lol), I had to search to find this. Ya ever remember a song, but can't quite put it together....hahaha, lol, well, I really liked this at the time, and because of that, I guess I sill like it. LMFAO all by myself, and that is OKAY.

212aa26dfa3a53a5cafc6b9493fa0fd9.jpg

All I Wanted

I don't know what to say
You are the dream that
I've never thought I
would ever see.

It's all I ever wanted

Girl, you have me twisted
and all wound up
and I like it, no I love it

God I want it to be true
I know I push too hard
I never want to push it
but I do
How stupid is that
all I ever wanted was
to see you in the
sunrise

Now I see you walking
away with someone
new, into the sunset
not with me, but
someone new

I will never stop
loving you
All I ever wanted was
you

an original paul 23.09.20

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I admit, I'm a doof (look it up lol), I had to search to find this. Ya ever remember a song, but can't quite put it together....hahaha, lol, well, I really liked this at the time, and because of that, I guess I sill like it. LMFAO all by myself, and that is OKAY.
Don t feel so bad. Im a goober @curiouspaul

Back