Just me!

Jdjf

OFC Regular
Figured I'd do one of these things I guess. A little about myself. Well the guys I work with say I'm a tad more psychotic than everyone else, I don't know why (laughing too myself). I love to have fun, but my fun scares the shit out of most people normally because it involves cheating death. Honestly I'm not afraid of dying, I'm more afraid of getting paralyzed. I've work my ass off for the things I have in my life. I'm a very open guy that would like to just talk to someone. Wanna know more just ask and I'll tell you.

Figured I'd do one of these things I guess. A little about myself. Well the guys I work with say I'm a tad more psychotic than everyone else, I don't know why (laughing too myself). I love to have fun, but my fun scares the shit out of most people normally because it involves cheating death. Honestly I'm not afraid of dying, I'm more afraid of getting paralyzed. I've work my ass off for the things I have in my life. I'm a very open guy that would like to just talk to someone. Wanna know more just ask and I'll tell you.
So basically you're like a daredevil? :eek:

I agree. I think more people would be happier if they would just step out of their comfort zone a little.

Last edited:
Back