Just saying hello :)

Hi Stacie. You are very brave in showing your face, aren't you worried someone will recognise you? I'm very cautious with what details I give away at the moment. xx

Thank you for the concern, chick. I'm not all that bothered by people recognising me, to be honest.. I've made the decision to just show people on the internet who I am, anyway.

Shame, I really liked "her" - that's three out of three women I have talked with who were actually fake. Wait for the attacks on me to begin. I'm staying away from this site for a while. I understand people's profiles being anonymous, I would never dare give so many personal details, but why can't people just be themselves ? Reality is wonderful whoever and whatever you are, we should all embrace it. No point pretending you are a TV star, a psychologist or slut just because you think it will impress people.

Sorry to have to question you, but no woman calls another woman "chick", and your photos are taken from sluts finder website. You just cropped the bottom off the pics.

It's extremely easy to upload your pictures to sex websites.

Shame, I really liked "her" - that's three out of three women I have talked with who were actually fake. Wait for the attacks on me to begin. I'm staying away from this site for a while. I understand people's profiles being anonymous, I would never dare give so many personal details, but why can't people just be themselves ? Reality is wonderful whoever and whatever you are, we should all embrace it. No point pretending you are a TV star, a psychologist or slut just because you think it will impress people.

I am embracing who I am. At not one point did I claim to be a celebrity or any of those things :)

It's extremely easy to upload your pictures to sex websites.

Your photos have been on Slut Finder and many other sites for years. You have obviously cropped the title off the bottom of the photo - someone didn't add an extra bit to the bottom of the phot, did they. You are a FRAUD, probably a sad pathetic man with nothing else in his life, but good luck. Maybe the desperate men on this site are happy to get a little attention.

Your photos have been on Slut Finder and many other sites for years. You have obviously cropped the title off the bottom of the photo - someone didn't add an extra bit to the bottom of the phot, did they. You are a FRAUD, probably a sad pathetic man with nothing else in his life, but good luck. Maybe the desperate men on this site are happy to get a little attention.

Think what you like, chick.

Wow, this is hilarious! If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not, then at least make sure that your pictures can't be found via reverse image search or on other websites. I feel bad for anyone who falls for this.

Wow, this is hilarious! If you're going to pretend to be someone you're not, then at least make sure that your pictures can't be found via reverse image search or on other websites. I feel bad for anyone who falls for this.

You look like a teenager. Your comment is invalid, sweetheart xx

Back