Kiss handshake hug or fuck, ass slap. Or anything else.

Hell Yes dude and a freshly packed bong for you (cause i do not partake lol)

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

ummm *stands there tapping her foot in her tutu wondering where her bong and bourbon are*[/QUOTE]

Pfft Mi Casa es su casa fucker.... help yourself lmao ok ok I’ll be a gentleman and pour ya a Macallan 18 year old scotch and pack a bong rip for ya

ummm *stands there tapping her foot in her tutu wondering where her bong and bourbon are*[/QUOTE]

ummm *stands there tapping her foot in her tutu wondering where her bong and bourbon are*
Pfft Mi Casa es su casa fucker.... help yourself lmao ok ok I’ll be a gentleman and pour ya a Macallan 18 year old scotch and pack a bong rip for ya[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

and three of em :)

That is his night cap

goodnight party people

ummm *stands there tapping her foot in her tutu wondering where her bong and bourbon are*

Pfft Mi Casa es su casa fucker.... help yourself lmao ok ok I’ll be a gentleman and pour ya a Macallan 18 year old scotch and pack a bong rip for ya[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

That is his night cap

goodnight party people[/QUOTE]

Lol goodnight bro!!!! Good seeing ya man as always

giphy.gif

That is his night cap

goodnight party people[/QUOTE]
Perfect. Now where is county. Time for tutus and girl talk....

Back