• Swallow

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tongue

• Fingers

• Total voters

badbon

Hello everyone - fairly new to the site and thought I would introduce myself as a lover of all things oral.

Would like to hear a woman’s perspective on oral sex. What you like
about it ? Techniques that work well for you and your lover/partner when giving or receiving ? A chance for us men to hear you and maybe learn something and definitely get some of us pretty turned on from a hot topic and something that a lot of us really enjoy! ...and don’t forget to comment on the spit or swallow side of things too !

Last edited:
Hello everyone - fairly new to the site and thought I would introduce myself as a lover of all things oral.

Would like to hear a woman’s perspective on oral sex. What you like
about it ? Techniques that work well for you and your lover/partner when giving or receiving ? A chance for us men to hear you and maybe learn something and definitely get some of us pretty turned on from a hot topic and something that a lot of us really enjoy! ...and don’t forget to comment on the spit or swallow side of things too !

Hey badbon, hope you are settling into the site, making new friends and having fun. Hopefully we can chat at some stage, and I would be happy to give you my feedback on the subject...

Hey badbon, hope you are settling into the site, making new friends and having fun. Hopefully we can chat at some stage, and I would be happy to give you my feedback on the subject...
Looking forward to our chat !!

So lovely to chat with you again Sun - It was a very satisfying chat and covered many areas ! Hope it was fun for you.

Hey badbon, I did have fun thank you! Hope to chat again, I do have similar shoes to the pair you showed me ;) xxx

Back