Language Ban

Allowing user to Chat in Any Language in Private/Direct Message

• Total voters

MasterSpank

OFC Regular
I get the point of using English in Main chat Room but using it in Direct message/ Private chat is an overkill specially when 2 person wants to have a fun talk in other language
Limiting it to use only English in Private Chat and getting banned for it, it's a mood killer and an over kill.
Specially when 2 person in private chat want to have a conversation in some other language

I'm quite sure they don't care what language you are chatting on private. Unless you were speaking on main something other than English.

I'm quite sure they don't care what language you are chatting on private. Unless you were speaking on main something other than English.
well i was talking to someone in private in other language (except english) since the other person was not that good in english she insisted to talk in some other language (in private chat not in main chat room) and still i was blocked for it

well i was talking to someone in private in other language (except english) since the other person was not that good in english she insisted to talk in some other language (in private chat not in main chat room) and still i was blocked for it
You were banned for posting your contact info and not speaking English in a main chat room. Your ban has nothing to do with anything you posted in a PM.

You were banned for posting your contact info and not speaking English in a main chat room. Your ban has nothing to do with anything you posted in a PM.
I did share a contact info and talked in some other language in Private Chat only not in Main chat.
Had shared contact info in private because we wanted to chat outside here.
I do know sharing contact info and talking in some other language in Main Chat Room was not allowed and will get me banned so why will i do it purposely to get myself banned ?

I did share a contact info and talked in some other language in Private Chat only not in Main chat.
Had shared contact info in private because we wanted to chat outside here.
I do know sharing contact info and talking in some other language in Main Chat Room was not allowed and will get me banned so why will i do it purposely to get myself banned ?
I'm just telling you why you were banned. Arguing about it isn't going to get you unbanned. You were banned for public posts. Have a good day. =)

Back