Last thing you purchased.

Loaded Fries from Tully's for the last Buffalo Bills preseason football game (which is at home) coming up in the next 15 minutes and NASCAR at Daytona later tonight at 7 in the final race before the playoffs.
I love this. Last thing I purchased was a 6 pack of beer ( VB ) & Cashews to watch my AFL team play last night!!

The Cats had a good win too. I’m not a Dogs fan, but was happy to see them win. Good luck next week
Thanks lol! Just so cool there’s a fellow fan on here, love it! Yea hopefully we can get through. Ps who’s your team? :)

A new small security safe. I bought one at Walmart yesterday,but whenever I tried to enter a code it would not accept it like a malfunction or something. So I took it back today and found a same size similar one at Target and a known more known brand instead of that cheap shit I bought from Walmart.

20210905_135851.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a basically brand new laptop from someone on Facebook Marketplace for $175 with the CD drive specifically so I can continue to download my music and make CDs and add music to my player.

20210906_131050.jpg

Back