Last thing you purchased.

So I go into Target earlier today to get some Motrin because I've been having bad headaches/migraines this week and I always look in the dollar section at the front of the store and seen a bunch of decorative pumpkins which were colorful and other colors and I seen two medium-sized ones that were black and white striped and black and white polka dot. I liked them so much I almost bought them,but then when I peeked around the corner I seen these little ones which were small ones and I absolutely love them and picked up a package because everyone knows black is my fav color. ❤

20211009_120659.jpg

So I go into Target earlier today to get some Motrin because I've been having bad headaches/migraines this week and I always look in the dollar section at the front of the store and seen a bunch of decorative pumpkins which were colorful and other colors and I seen two medium-sized ones that were black and white striped and black and white polka dot. I liked them so much I almost bought them,but then when I peeked around the corner I seen these little ones which were small ones and I absolutely love them and picked up a package because everyone knows black is my fav color. ❤

View attachment 53110
How cool, uk is so boring with Halloween

Upgraded my phone getting this one at Walmart for $151 w my lottery winnings above and get it activated by the end of this week...I currently have Samsung Galaxy J7 that I have had about three years since February 2018. I have prepaid. Since my brakes are finally getting done Saturday I plan on getting this activated Friday or Sunday.

20211013_173116.jpg

Ordered this phone cover for my new phone (ABOVE) on Amazon for less than $10 and this is why I usually order my phone covers there,as they're a lot cheaper than in the store or the malls.

Screenshot_20211013-221855_Chrome.jpg

Back