Last thing you purchased.

My friend/co-worker I'm staying with and her sons put in the new deadbolt lock we got to Value Home Center yesterday,because I worry about her other son and girlfriend downstairs...his girlfriend wants to see my cat and I don't want her upstairs and nobody else does either. Plus these two already took some of my Tide Pods and laundry sheets so my friend told me to keep them upstairs until she gets a lock on the downstairs cabinet in the basement for the laundry. I only had a hook and eye on the door that her son put on the day I was officially moved in here and it's like the the one I had at her place and I needed a deadbolt because for the three of us upstairs,because we all work and my friend works with me and her other son and girlfriend downstairs really don't do a whole lot so they can walk up here at any time when I'm not here and I don't want them taking my cat or anything else. It was a real hassle for them to finally get it in.

Attachments

• 20220717_180803.jpg
    20220717_180803.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 1
A cooling towel for work from Harbor Freight for $4.99,because it's been so hot this summer.

Attachments

• 20220722_144247.jpg
    20220722_144247.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 1
Back