Last time you

@xShygirlx for some of us, perhaps lesser beings in your opinion, putting not only a face but a voice behind someone you’ve met here is something that inspires and also just gives joy... I’d recommend you try it sometime, please? Obviously not with me though... I’m *chuckles* too descriptive so yeah... But try it. It’s a trend I am proud to say I started, in pms anyways, and I adore hearing people. I’m not the only one either... There is pleasure to be found when one least expects it. That is simply... Well for lack of a better word...FACT!!!:D

@Andromalius, you don’t know me in the least, so I find your comment very rude. What I know of you is that you think pretty highly of yourself and like to assume a lot about other people. Just because I don’t listen to VMs doesn’t mean I believe people who leave me messages are “lesser beings”. But you are right. I do think people who like to make rash judgements from one line in a chat game, tend to be lesser beings and don’t deserve respect nor my attention in the future.

@MissMonroe, still trying to play the Uk. Not much time lately to practice, but I’ll get there hopefully. :)

this morning.

Last time you were disappointed that your friends didn’t stick up for you.

@xShygirlx

I apologize, I intended no offense! As for thinking highly of myself? I don’t. Far from it actually!!! I’m a horrid human being but I am trying, my utmost best, to change that. I am sorry that my words offended you. And about respect and attention... I can assure you that if you intend to ignore me I shall respect your choice, and once again I offer my apologies. I always expect the worst you see... It’s a character flaw, one amongst many, that I have lived with for years. I’m sorry... I shall henceforth so my utmost best to not offend you, or anyone else, as much as I possibly can. I don’t want you to forgive me tho... I shall rather prove, in time and with deeds, that I meant no harm... I’m sorry.

Thread...

Never. Tho I am very disappointed in myself for inadvertently offending someone who only brings joy and smiles whenever I read/encounter them...:(

Last time you wanted to kick your own ass?

Back