Last time you

Last year. I cook everything at home now if I can. If not I like going into the restaurant and looking at a menu.

Last time you slept in till late in the evening?

Was nice playing forums @Browneyedgirl, but I am out for tonight :) have a good one

Monday morning.

last time you went on a first date?
The last time I did was Friday, April 29 when I met up with someone who wasn’t my wife that I met on the Ashley Madison site.

I’m a piece of shit who has been cheating on his wife. So I won’t be posting here anymore. I have 2 daughters and a wife I’ve disrespected and risked just to post pics of my dick.

Also I’ve never done any of this stuff I’m saying to any other woman most especially my wife I just talk about it.

The last time I did was Friday, April 29 when I met up with someone who wasn’t my wife that I met on the Ashley Madison site.

I’m a piece of shit who has been cheating on his wife. So I won’t be posting here anymore. I have 2 daughters and a wife I’ve disrespected and risked just to post pics of my dick.

Also I’ve never done any of this stuff I’m saying to any other woman most especially my wife I just talk about it.
Wrong thread think your looking for the cheating husband one.

THREAD.. yesterday

Last time you went swimming?

About a month ago. I smoked some weed for the first time in ages and caught up with an old friend and we just had the best time talking and telling jokes. I told him one joke that I won't post here as it is rather offensive and his gf spent the next ten minutes telling me how much of an awful person I am which just made me laugh more.

Last time someone made you feel special?

Back