Last time you

Never (what are night crawlers? do I want to know??)

When was the last time you turned the music up REALLY loud in the car because of a good song?

Reactions: DDD
Never (what are night crawlers? do I want to know??)

When was the last time you turned the music up REALLY loud in the car because of a good song?
Night crawlers are thick worms...good for fishing lol they come out of the ground at night after a light rain.

Sunday...to Come On Eileen....was buzzing down the highway and need to pound on the steering wheel

When was the last time you asked a stranger to dance?

The rules for the Game:
When was the last time you did a certain thing, answer the question the person above asks and then you ask a last time you question

Ex: last time you seen the stars
A: four days ago
Q: last time you kissed someone you love

Where is the next question Night69????

A. You’re probs referring to baseball or American football yes? If yes to either then never.

Q. Last time you watched your dog going ape shit crazy cause the neighbors cat was sitting outside your property giving the poor guy the evil eye?

Never our neighbor hates Cats and my dogs love pussycats.

When was the last time you watch a show you normally wouldnt watch but couldnt stop and what was it.

Last summer...Went to see the Lion King....I was driving others so I couldn't leave

When was the last time you did a crossword puzzle?

Two weeks ago.....involuntarily. I was asked about the clues over and over!

When was the last time you sang in front of a stranger?

I cleaned and vacuumed it out Saturday

When was the last time you bought a car?

What’s a bank?

When was the last time you let the elevator close on someone?

Probably Sept...went inside and used the ATM because the line for the drive up ATM was around the building.

When was the last time you ate a whole tomato that you held in your hand?

Back