Launch

hemihead

OFC Regular
The Pentagon has confirmed another North Korean Missile Launch . Little Kimmy is really pushing his luck .

Something is publically a-miss, it's astounding they've been allowed to continue for this long.

Hopefully Kimmy finds some oil, then we'll see wagwaan.

Something is publically a-miss, it's astounding they've been allowed to continue for this long.

Hopefully Kimmy finds some oil, then we'll see wagwaan.
I believe there are several reasons for there not being a response to this . One which is the terrain and Climate of NK is very difficult for military operations by ground forces . Secondly , if the US acts first , we would be condemned by the world community by being the aggressor . And third , within hours of hostilities starting , thousands of SK civilians will be wiped out . And on a side note , not every war is about oil . In I can't think of one that really has been . To claim so , is uninformed and naive .

I believe there are several reasons for there not being a response to this . One which is the terrain and Climate of NK is very difficult for military operations by ground forces . Secondly , if the US acts first , we would be condemned by the world community by being the aggressor . And third , within hours of hostilities starting , thousands of SK civilians will be wiped out . And on a side note , not every war is about oil . In I can't think of one that really has been . To claim so , is uninformed and naive .
You probably don't know me very well and there are only maybe a handful of others here that still do so I'll do you a favour, don't take me seriously on politics topics, I take the piss out of everything. If it wasn't oil I'd have picked something else.

You probably don't know me very well and there are only maybe a handful of others here that still do so I'll do you a favour, don't take me seriously on politics topics, I take the piss out of everything. If it wasn't oil I'd have picked something else.
Oh , you are one of those ? Noted .

Back